나눔과교제

Living as an Overcomer! (이기는 자처럼 살기)

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 콘트라코스타UMC
댓글 0건 조회 937회 작성일 22-12-13 12:59

본문

Living as an Overcomer             

In the Book of Acts, we read about how Saul became Paul and in doing so, Paul almost died number of times.  Beaten by stone, was locked up in prison for long time, ship crashed on his way to Rome, etc.  If there’s one person who can cry “not fair”, it’s Paul.  However, we do not see Paul crying out to God about how awful his life became after event on the way to Damascus.  Rather, Paul is grateful for hard-times and agony that he was going through.

When Paul received Christ, he accepted everything He understood the pain that he was receiving and believed he will be rewarded in heaven.  He believed and overcame the world as Jesus taught him and us. 

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

John 16:33

Now I am pretty sure our lives in this world aren’t as difficult or challenging as Paul had gone through, nevertheless, God’s Word remain to this day.  As Paul had overcome all his trials, Holy Spirit is with us to help us overcome our trials.  Whatever issue we are currently going through, health, money, family, etc…pray to God that he gives us wisdom and strength to get through. 

Stay committed to Him and ask God to transform your thinking so that we don’t cry “not fair” rather receive Holy Spirit and rejoice in His name.  Then, let God lead you to where He wants to take you to fulfill His will upon you.

Blessing!       

이기는 자처럼 살기

사도행전에서 우리는 사울이 어떻게 바울이 되었고 과정에서 바울이 거의 죽을 뻔한 일을 읽었습니다. 돌에 맞고 감옥에 오래 갇히고 로마로 가던 배가 난파되는 불공평하다고 외칠 있는 사람이 있다면 바로 바울입니다. 그러나 우리는 바울이 다메섹 도상에서 일어난 사건 이후 그의 삶이 얼마나 끔찍했는지 하나님께 부르짖는 것을 보지 않습니다. 오히려 바울은 자신이 겪은 고난과 괴로움에 감사합니다.

바울은 그리스도를 영접했을 모든 것을 받아들였습니다. 그는 자신이 받고 있는 고통을 이해했으며 하늘에서 상을 받을 것이라고 믿었습니다. 그는 예수께서 그와 우리에게 가르치신 대로 믿고 세상을 이겼습니다.

이것을 너희에게 이름은 너희로 안에서 평안을 누리게 하려 함이라. 세상에서 당신은 어려움을 겪을 것입니다. 그러나 용기를 내십시오! 내가 세상을 이기었노라.”

요한복음 16:33

이제 저는 세상에서의 우리의 삶이 바울이 겪은 것만큼 어렵거나 도전적이지 않다고 확신합니다. 그럼에도 불구하고 하나님의 말씀은 오늘날까지 남아 있습니다. 바울이 모든 시련을 이겨낸 것처럼 성령님께서 우리와 함께하시어 우리가 시련을 이기도록 도우십니다. 현재 우리가 겪고 있는 문제가 무엇이든, 건강, , 가족 하나님께서 우리에게 지혜와 힘을 주셔서 헤쳐 나갈 있도록 기도하십시오.

그분께 헌신하고 하나님께 당신의 생각을 변화시켜불공평하다 부르짖지 않고 오히려 성령을 받고 그분의 이름으로 기뻐하도록 구하십시오. 그런 다음, 하나님께서 당신에 대한 그분의 뜻을 이루시기 위해 당신을 데려가고자 하시는 곳으로 당신을 인도하시게 하십시오.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.